Yoga has been in existence for 5000 years and is continuously gaining popularity among the individuals for its astonishing power to heal even the most chronic diseases. Yoga is a systematized collection of laws applied perfectly to achieve a designated end– a healthy and balanced body, mind, and spirit. A dedicated and holistic practice of yoga produces numerous tangible and intangible health benefits such as stronger nervous system, better bone density, greater immunity levels, and heightened wellness.
“A life of a yogi is to manifest a beautiful, bountiful, and wonderfully blissful tomorrow.”– Yogi Bhajan.
Yoga teacher training course is a pleasant journey of health, wisdom, power, transformations, and mindful living. Along with the standardized and core yoga teachings that transform the practitioner into a certified yoga teacher, yoga teacher training program is the route to embracing life in its entirety, to live a living of highest conduct, and to finally pass on the legacy of yoga to the future generations for their upliftment and betterment.
Presenting the reasons for doing yoga teacher training to become a certified yoga teacher and to live a sacred life.
1. Comprehensive Yoga Education: Yoga is a holistic practice for the body, mind, and soul. It encompasses physical tools, spiritual practices, philosophy, anatomy, practicum, etc. The mere learning and practice of physical poses cannot transform an ordinary being into a certified teacher. For becoming a yoga teacher, it is imperative that the students gain a broader and extensive perspective of the science and a yoga teacher training course is the idyllic way to achieve that. A yoga teacher training course aims to deepen the physical and spiritual practices of the students and assists them in living a yogic life that instills a deeper meaning to the lives of the practitioners.
2. New Improved Skill Set: Yoga teacher training course is a veritable route to enhance one’s yogic knowledge and practices. A yoga teacher training course provides ample space and time to the students to grow in their yoga journey. The students learn all about the relevance of Yoga and conducting great yoga classes-how to sequence your yoga poses, hands-on training in conducting practical yoga classes, and so much more.
3. Imbibe the Spirituality: Spiritual yoga practices are important to extend the yoga knowledge beyond the mat in one’s life. Yoga teacher training courses place equal importance on the spiritual yogic wisdom for an overall personality development. The program provides balanced physical, mental, and spiritual teachings to the students. The immersion into spiritual lessons of yoga help students build a deep relationship with themselves– their true self. The spiritual teachings create a heightened awareness and the awareness allow to experience subtler layers of the Self and help embark on an inner journey of self-realization.
4. Transform into a Certified teacher: If it is your heartfelt desire to become a certified yoga teacher then undergoing yoga teacher training programs in certified schools is highly recommended. A yoga alliance approved yoga teacher training program curriculum provides the students into a bottomless sea of theoretical and practical yoga lessons. Upon a successful completion of the course, the students are recognized as skilled yoga teacher of the highest standard.
5. New Improved Life: Yoga teacher training course is the ultimate way of expanding the mind about the ancient sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda. It is the perfect way to dive deep into the enlightening lessons of yoga luminaries, sacred books, and to implement the knowledge in all spheres of life for greater fulfillment.
Live a physically enhanced and spiritually inspired life as a certified yoga teacher by undergoing a yoga teacher training course and be an inspiration for others too.