Owing to the busy schedules that we follow many of us often neglect our health and wellbeing. The dissonance between the body, mind, and spirit leads to sufferings and unhappiness within us. Only when we experience oneness in everything we are in harmony with the Self. Yoga— a system based on the rules of nature works with yoga postures, breathing, meditation, and diet that unites the body with the brain and mind with the soul.
Hatha Yoga, one of the oldest branches of the science of Yoga is a process of understanding the body mechanics, creating the ideal atmosphere, and then firmly holding the body in a posture, and the mind in a meditation to drive energies in specific directions. The practice of Hatha Yoga balances the opposite emotions within us, purifies the blocked Nadis, and alters all the undesirable cravings. Commonly, Hatha Vidya is misinterpreted to be purely a physical practice but spiritual progression is the core purpose of the Hatha yoga. A Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in India is the ideal route to understand the mental and spiritual goals of this practice.
Given below is the list of the five promising benefits of the Hatha Yoga practice:
1. Burst the Stress Bubble: The human race is exposed to diverse physical and mental stressors that hampers their overall wellness. The Hatha yoga is a holistic path that includes physical postures, purification procedures, breathing techniques, and meditation that detoxifies the body, mind, and releases stress.
2. Builds Bone Density: As we age, our bones become brittle and we are more vulnerable to diseases like osteoporosis and osteopenia. The practice of Hatha Yoga postures like tree pose, warrior pose, side angle, etc., reverses bone loss in people. A regular performance of these postures helps build density in the spine and femur.
3. Stronger Core: There are nearly 84,000 asanas, each of which heals the body in a unique way. Among them, there are many yoga asanas that improve core strength– the center of the body consisting of the spine, and abdominal muscles, etc. A strong core keeps you functional and wards-off injury.
4. Enhances Joint Mobility: When we don’t work our joints to their full capacity they tend to harden up and limit our movements. Hatha yoga is great for improving the joint mobility. It works on the joint in multiple directions, thus enhancing its flexibility.
5. Balanced Nervous System: The Hatha Yoga balances the Ida and Pingala Nadis. Ida Nadi is compared with the Parasympathetic nervous system and Pingala Nadi with a sympathetic nervous system. So, ultimately it harmonizes the entire nervous system of a person.
6. Purification of the Energy Channels: The sole purpose of the classical Hatha Yoga is to purify the blocked channels and nadis. The clearing of the blocked energy channels opens up the base of the spine where Kundalini rests. The Kundalini rises through the spine and through the Sushumna Nadi to join the crown chakra leading to enlightenment. Commence on the path of hatha yoga teacher training in India and discover the divine benefits of Hatha Yoga in authentic detail.
7. Lean and Toned Body: The Hatha Yoga places prime emphasis on the physical postures, breathing techniques and proper diet. A correct implementation of these results in healthy organs, lean body, and regulated weight.
8. Blissful Face: The everyday practice of Hatha Yoga postures detoxifies the body and stimulates the functioning of the organs. When the internal system in cleaned and stabilized, its glow is disseminated outwards resulting in a blissful face.
Hatha Yoga works on multiple aspects–physical, psychical, and spiritual if practiced regularly. Make it a routine and manifest a strong, and harmonious soul.